TAudioConverter is a multithreaded audio converter and extractor. It can convert almost any audio format to aac, ac3, mp3, flac, wav, ogg, opus, mpc, ape, tta, tak, wma, alac, wavpack. It can also extract audio streams from video files and encode them. Video files with more than one audio stream is supported. It is possible to run up to 8 simultaneous processes to shorten encoding time.
- Multithreaded. Run up to 8 backend programs to make encoding fast
- Encode to aac, aac+, ogg, mp3, flac, wav, opus, ac3, mpc, ape, tta, tak, wma, alac, wavpack
- Copy embedded artwork to output
- Add to shell menu, so you can right click files and encode them
- Convert audio files to audio files
- Extract audio files from videos and/or encode them
- Download lyrics for encoded files
- Installer and portable versions are available
- 64-Bit support (for some encoders)
- 16, 24 or 32 bit depth support
- Create full folder tree or create custom layouts (%title% etc)
- Apply filters to audio files
- Simple clear interface
Click links to see screenshots.
Latest version of TAudioConverter is 0.8.5.1641 You can download it from sourceforge homepage. Click to "Browse All Files" to get portable version.
You can see change log from here
Please remember to write a review!
You can contribute to TAudioConverter by making a donation. Button below will take you to Paypal where you can make a donation securely. Any amount is highly appreciated.
Help and Contact
Please use threads below to get help. You can also send email to• Doom9 thread
• Hydrogenaudio thread
You can also use "Send email to author" button in program to send me email. Spammers will be shot at sight.
TAudioConverter uses tools or components below:
- QAAC (Requires AppleSoftwareSupport)
- FHGAACEnc.exe (Requires Winamp)
- NeroAACEnc, NeroAACTag (Not included)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110−1301, USA.
About this page
This page is based on Aften's webpage.
Last update: 19.05.2013 16:53 (GMT +2)